Wednesday, April 27, 2011

UDinh - Assign 3 - Signature




For better quality click here

This is how I write my name in Vietnamese. And that's my handwritten.

I wrote 2 versions: when the words stick together and when they stand side by side.

On the right is a poem which was my online signature. I just love to include it there. It's not mine. My friend wrote it for me a long time ago. And I used a Vietnamese font to make it look the way it should be ^^

The bamboo is a PTS brush (credit to MouritsaDA-Stock @ Deviantart.com)

5 comments:

  1. Really nice brush work. Did you paint the bamboo yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly envy how you can come up with something so well written.

    My handwriting is awful, so I am forced to compensate with digital imagery. But I give you kudos for such an epic display of hand-made signing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Angela: I wrote my name with a sharpie, not a brush ^^ I have learned how to use brush in the past but quit half way though >"<

    The bamboo was a PTS brush xD

    ReplyDelete