Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Alarcon Assignment 2: "Goal"


Well, given that I just could not grasp me mind around coming with a self-explanatory image of the word GOAL I just simply came up with the idea of writing out what me GOAL is as of now.

I wrote 'To Design is me goal'. I didn't actually WRITE 'is me' but I intended to join the words 'To' and 'Design' as a form of design with the intention to prove me point.

And to top it all out I made a background with the words GOAL and wrote GOAL amongst them in me own writing in white to make it standout more.

And a hand written sig in the bottom left.

I want to design, to be a great designer. Kind of long term goal it might seem to me. Whether I might be considered good or competent as a designer, I want to be a GREAT designer.

To design is me goal.

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of joining two words together. It's surprising. The word "goal" at the right bottom was a bit of distraction though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the 'to design' font! is it handwritten? (and you're sounding a bit Irish in your post....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome....You came off the grid (no symmetrical lines) atlas not as many as u normally do...lol

    ReplyDelete